Tribesmen Full-Grain Leather BackpackRegular price $427.00 Sale price $349.00 Save $78.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER
- INDUSTRIAL SEWING THREAD
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- SHIPPING & HANDLING
- RETURNS & REFUNDS
The tribesmen full-grain leather backpack was crafted to be a lifelong leather companion, that can be used in all areas of one's life. A leather backpack designed with a silver coin which is engraved with the face of a Native American Indian. A leather backpack that represents American heritage to the utmost fullest. A prestigious design of authentic creativity and artisinal craftsmanship. The perfect size and structure to be used for schooling, travel or the office.
This full-grain leather backpack has a total of eight compartments. (1 and 2) There are two small-sized open-compartment located on the external left and front sides. (3) There is a mid-sized horizontal-shaped zipper-compartment located on the external front-side. (4) Above this compartment, there is a mid-sized horizontal-shaped zipper-compartment. (5) Above this compartment, there is a large-sized U-shaped zipper-compartment with a (6) a small-sized horizontal-shaped open-compartment located within it. (7) Behind this compartment, there is large-sized U-shaped zipper-compartment with (8) a laptop protection sleeve that fits up to a 14" laptop.
- This full-grain leather backpack was handcrafted from full-grain leather, which is the strongest and most durable kind of leather there is. And it lasts the longest through the wear-and-tear of daily use.
- Each of the zipper-compartments are made with full-grain leather zipper-handles that are reinforced with stainless steel studs.
- Each of the compartments are lined with duck canvas, which is a very durable kind of canvas that is very hospitable to all of you daily essentials and electronics.
- Each of the zipper-compartments are made with stainless steel zippers.
- The underside of the full-grain leather shoulder straps are lined with duck canvas. This helps to keep the wearer cool on those hot days, and allows the shoulder straps to slide smoothly on and off the wearers clothes.
- This full-grain leather backpack is machine-sewn using industrial sewing thread for durability and longevity of use. Additionally, this thread can withstand heavier payloads if need be.
- On the external front-side, there is a stainless steel coin engraved with the face of a Native American Indian tribal chief.
- The external backside of this full-grain leather backpack is lined with duck canvas for the purpose of increasing airflow between the wearer's back and the backpack during use.
- Each of the small-sized open-compartments located on the external left and front sides are made with magnetic buttons.
- This full-grain leather backpack is reinforced with stainless steel studs at stress areas.
- Grade of Leather: Full-grain leather
- Colors: Brown, army green
- Type of Bag: Backpack
- Lining: Duck canvas
- Hardware: Stainless steel
- Zippers: Stainless steel
- Thread: Industrial sewing thread
- Weight: 3.08lbs / 1.4kg / 1400g
- length: 13.77" / 35cm
- Width: 6.29" / 16cm
- Height: 17.71" / 45cm